As we begin to wrap up another calendar year, I’ve come across a few articles that provide insight and various perspectives from a different angle of the real estate market. Feel free to flip through and enjoy a few good reads while you are commuting or just taking a quick break at work
- Apartment Sector Likely to Experience Continued Rent Growth, Albeit at a Slower Pace – Apartment rents are likely to keep rising, even if the economy continues to slow over the next year, according to industry experts.
- American Dream Postpones Opening of Indoor Water Park in Latest Delay – American Dream’s second act, the opening of its indoor water park next week, has been postponed indefinitely.
- Self-Storage Investors Face Falling Rents due to High Competition – As many markets become oversaturated with self-storage properties, investors are seeing falling rents.
- U.S. Housing Starts Increased Along with Permits in October -New single-family construction starts rose by 3.8 percent during the month.
- Self-Storage Investors Face Falling Rents due to High Competition -As many markets become oversaturated with self-storage properties, investors are seeing falling rents.
- NJ Transit names new chief of real estate, development for TOD parcels – NJ Transit has tapped a former real estate investment trust executive as its first-ever head of real estate and development, seeking to spur new revenue streams and revitalize the many underused parcels around its train stations.
- The Beach, LeFrak’s Latest Development, Rising in Jersey City -A two-tower project along Newport’s waterfront has been given a name and officially saw vertical construction commence over the last month.
- Buying a House in 2020: What to Know – If you’re hoping to secure a new address in 2020, you’ve picked an excellent time to enter, or re-enter, the real estate market.